Transformation Course: Lesson 15
Page Two of Two
We are all co-equal co-creators in a cosmic dance with All That Is. Our partner in this divine dance can be seen as a singular entity – the integrated collective consciousness of All That Is, or as a multiplicity – the manifold aspects of all creation. Yet each of us can also be seen as a singular point of consciousness, or as a multitude of aspects and influences representing all the many parts of who we are. All of this influences or directs our experience of the great mystery of life.
We are here to support each other in building bridges to the new paradigm. The transformation course is not about showing anyone the "Truth." It is rather about introducing the means by which all people can learn to trust and love themselves and open to the knowledge and deep wisdom that lie patiently awaiting within.
As Transformation Team members committed to love and empowerment, we can build beautiful and even magical bridges which lead people back to the inner mysteries. Yet each individual must choose on their own if and when they will cross the bridges we build.
In fact, it may be that only when we let go of any "need" to help others across the bridges we build, and instead accept everyone right where they are, that we ourselves can cross the bridges we have co-created into the deepest mysteries of who we are. Let us choose right now to see all of our brothers and sisters as fully capable, divine beings who on the deepest levels are already fully integrated and connected with us all. Thank you for joining with us on this greatest of journeys back home to our sacred interconnectedness. Welcome home to us!
We close this lesson with a hauntingly beautiful six-minute video titled "Feather to Fire, Ashes to Snow." Please click on the link below and open to any inspiration and integration which may be there for you.
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mystical.
It is the source of all true art and science.
~ Inspired by Albert Einstein
Infinite ONE by Joseph Eagle www.eaglezen.com
Take Action: Suggested Activities for Transformation
- What paradigm were you raised in? What agreements in your family of origin kept you and others from going too far out of the box? How much did you buy into your family's paradigm? How much did you fight against it? How much are you buying into or fighting against the old paradigm on our planet now? Consider what paradigm you want to create for yourself now and explore how you might move more fully into that expanded way of living.
- Explore the places within yourself where you feel a need to save other people or to save our planet. Explore where you are hoping for others to save you. Does this need for saviors really serve you? How might you shift from a place of needing to save or be saved to a place of inviting transformation and expansion for yourself and all around you?
- In what ways do you view the world from a hierarchical frame of reference? Do you see yourself as being better than or less than others? Is there a part of you that wants this Transformation Team to be better than other groups on the planet? Consider ways in which you might shift the paradigm inside of yourself by looking and listening for the tone of deep spiritual equality in every person you meet.
- When have you received subtle messages or intuitions and ignored them? What happened? When have you listened to that inner voice? What happened? Have you ever blindly trusted the voice you heard? What happened? Make a commitment to develop and refine your inner ear which can hear the subtle whisperings of spirit, yet also ask for discernment in determining what is really best for you and all involved.
- Where are you trying to escape this world or hoping to ascend or chasing enlightenment? What if in the depths of your being lies all wisdom and you are already perfect? Explore ways in which you might open to the deeper mysteries. Set clear intentions to transform the blocks that come up to living in greater contact with your divine essence. How can you open more fully to the divine perfection of the sacred here and now?
- What if our entire world in its essence is already perfect? What if we have only to open to feeling this deeper perfection and living it? How much can you allow your vision and discernment to see the underlying perfection that is already here? Explore ways in which you can invite the Divine to channel through you and allow divine perfection to flow from you. In this way you are assisting the Divine to powerfully descend or expand into our world.
For Those Who Want More
http://www.acim.org - Website for Course in Miracles
This is the website for the highly transformational book Course in Miracles. Within its pages are a rich collection of lessons and resources to support all who choose to enter. Though not to be regarded as infallible or another Bible, if you open to your own inner spiritual guidance while exploring the wisdom shared, you may find new pathways to transformation opening inside of yourself.
https://www.wingmakers.us - Original WingMakers Website
Visit the intriguing original WingMakers website as it appeared when the Shifting Paradigms of Consciousness essay and other materials first appeared before the website was changed and distorted in 2001.
https://www.WantToKnow.info/wingmakersorig... - WingMakers Changes
A discussion of unusual changes to the WingMakers website by one of the Transformation Team website founders. The original website, which was infused with powerful information leading the reader to the infinite power and wisdom within each of us, was gradually changed to cause current readers of the website to look for saviors outside of themselves and depend more on old paradigm hierarchical values. Links to explore changes to the website are provided.
http://www.noetic.org - Website of The Institute of Noetic Sciences
The Institute of Noetic Science (IONS) is an inspiring nonprofit organization that conducts and sponsors leading-edge research into the potentials and powers of consciousness – including perceptions, beliefs, attention, intention, and intuition. The Institute explores phenomena that do not necessarily fit conventional scientific models, while maintaining a commitment to scientific rigor. IONS is known for its explorations of the transition from a mechanistic and materialistic worldview to one that is built on the intersection of science and spirituality.
Lesson 16 will present empowering ideas on how to develop and refine your life purpose and intentions. Thanks for spending the time with us, and you have a most beautiful day filled with love, joy, and meaning. Our sacred love flows out to you!
For Registered Participants, Click Here to Comment on This Lesson
For Self-Directed Participants, Click Here for Lesson 16
"Dedicated to the greatest good of all who share our beautiful world"