Transformation Course: Lesson 13
Our Core Life Challenges
Page Two of Two
When we look into our shadows, we see darkness is just another aspect of the light. ~ Gerar Toye
Though most of us are aware of personal issues on which we are working in our lives, few have explored the deepest underlying beliefs which are often at the root of many of the difficulties we face. Below is an empowering guide designed to assist you in discovering your own greatest challenges and consciously transforming them. Please read this essay and spend some time in contemplation exploring the core challenges in your life.
As the inner journey is a vitally important aspect of planetary transformation, we ask that you now spend some time in meditation exploring the role of your core challenges. Write down one or more of your core beliefs and develop intentions for how you would like to dance with and transform these parts of yourself both for yourself and for the greater good. If you are having difficulty with this, don't hesitate to send a message requesting support from your personal profile page.
In exploring our core challenging beliefs, it's important to remember that this is all part of the grand divine play in which each of us is performing an essential role. Both individually and collectively, we are exploring the dance of separation and union in all their myriad forms. Every part of ourselves and of every person plays an important role in this divine exploration of consciousness.
Though it is important to acknowledge the subjective value of good and bad in our lives, in the greater scheme of things consider that maybe nothing is ultimately or inherently good or bad. We can choose to see all parts of ourselves and others as valuable partners in the divine unfolding of this cosmic play. When we learn to accept all things as they are, without judgment, we begin to experience heaven on Earth.
And just so we don't get too serious about all of this, we'd like to end this lesson with a fun, satirical essay on the dangers of living in our modern world and another inspiring video clip. The fun essay is titled We Should Never Have Survived
The inspiring six-minute video below shows some softball players who, when confronted with a major challenge, came up with a very unusual solution. Enjoy!
The more I face my fears, the more fearless I become. ~ Anonymous
Image by Teka Luttrell of soulconnection.net
Take Action: Suggested Activities for Transformation
- Write down your core life challenges and develop intentions with which to transform them.
- Find one or more close friends or family members with whom you can talk about your challenges. First ask them what they think your core challenges are. Notice if you are able to just listen without a need to defend yourself. Then share what you've come up with and get their feedback. Even if you don't agree with what they say, see how much you can listen and understand the reasoning behind what they are saying.
- Remember that your greatest challenges, when recognized as the powerful teachers they are, can also be your greatest strengths in disguise. They can provide the motivation for ever greater growth and expansion. Notice when you are choosing to play the role of victim and explore means to transform yourself into a powerful creator. (See lesson three for reminders on this)
- Notice the places where you feel separate from those around you and even from yourself. What is your story as to how that separation is created. Are you really alone? Remember that if you just take a moment to be still and open, there are many here even on the transformation team who are always open to energetic connection with you. Explore and develop several methods you can use to shift from feeling separation to connection and love.
- What are your deepest fears? Are you willing to look straight at them and even consider welcoming them as powerful teachers in your life? Explore ways in which you can transform your fears by learning to accept and even be friendly with them.
For Those Who Want More
https://www.weboflove.org/bestinspirationalpoems - Inspiring Poems
Several powerfully inspiring poems invite us to explore personal transformation through diving into our inner well of wisdom. You've read some of these, yet here you have them all in one place.
http://www.amazon.com... - Undefended Love by Jett Psaris & Marlena Lyons
Undefended Love is very possibly the best book available on facing core challenges. Full of warmth and humanity, this remarkable book helps us to see that the most powerful transformation happens when we are willing to face the challenges and difficulties in ourselves and in our relationships with openness and vulnerability. Many specific, practical tools help to guide us towards richer, deeper relationships not only with our partners, but also with ourselves and with all around us. If you are ready to take the risks involved in being truly authentic with yourself and others, you will be very thankful to have this excellent guide at your side.
http://www.amazon.com/exec... - You Are The Answer by Michael Tamura
Written with a magical story-telling style that captures the very essence of divine wisdom, this inspiring book provides a wealth of spiritual support for those who choose to open its pages. Through a masterful blend of real-life stories and sacred teachings, you are guided on a rich journey of self-awareness and growth, as powerful spiritual practices are identified and explained. For those longing for a deeper connection to their purpose and for all souls yearning to be grow and expand, this is information you've been waiting for. Don't miss the amazing abundance of pearls of wisdom found between the covers of this captivating book.
http://www.amazon.com/New-Earth... - A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle
Spiritual writer Eckhart Tolle expounds on powerful ideas to show how transcending our ego-based state of consciousness is not only essential to personal happiness, but also the key to transforming conflict and suffering throughout the world. Tolle describes how attachment to ego creates the dysfunction that leads to anger, blame, jealousy, and unhappiness, and shows us how to awaken to a new, more responsible state of consciousness and follow the path to a truly fulfilling existence.
https://web.archive.org/web/20... - Looking at Root Problems
A thoughtful presentation of 12 irrational ideas that cause and sustain emotional distress. These thoughts are similar to core challenges in that they are stories on which people can be stuck an entire lifetime without even realizing how the story is running their life. These habitual beliefs have been found to be the root of much emotional and psychological disturbance. See if you might be telling yourself one or more of these stories, and if so, explore how you might create transformation.
Before moving to the next lesson, we ask those registered for the course to write the results of your exploration into your core challenges along with your feedback for this lesson at the link below.
The next lesson explores the powers of the mind and how it can be used both for manipulative purposes and for personal growth. Readings from declassified government documents will expose major mind control programs. Though lesson 14 goes deeper than any other lesson into the cover-ups, the information provided is key to serving as powerful transformation agents in our world. May you have a most beautiful day filled with love, joy, and meaning!
For Registered Participants, Click Here to Comment on This Lesson
For Self-Directed Participants, Click Here for Lesson 14
"Dedicated to the greatest good of all who share our beautiful world"